Monday, December 24, 2007

The Thin Plot Thickens

Once upon a time there was a fellow. This fellow claimed to have fed "Tom Field" information when "Tom" was not at CAC meetings.

This fellow claimed to me that he was asked directly by Bob Bisno if he was, in fact, the real "Tom Field". This fellow told me directly that he stated to Bob that he was NOT "Tom Field".

Also this fellow claimed to me that he was going to end his duties at supplying "Tom" with information at meetings "Tom" did not attend.

Well, what a surprise to be able to read information, on a particular blog, that could only have come from "Tom" or via information written down in note form by this particular fellow.

Now folks, I have, so far, kept my promise to not name the particular fellow in ANY blog. If anyone places this person's real name on any comment to any of my blogs, I will copy all the information EXCEPT that person's name and occupation and place the comments on the particular blog.

This fellow I am writing about promised me he would discontinue feeding information to "Tom" and "Tom" has also kept this fellow's name out of print.

But it looks like this fellow and "Tom" have decided to continue their pattern. This is not only sad, but it goes against the agreement I made with the fellow.

It also seem reliable to me that the fellow I am writing about actually knows the true identity of "Tom" even though he claimed on several occasions not to actually know who "Tom" really is.

I have continued with my promise not to write about this fellow. This fellow assisted me in one manner and I acknowledged my appreciation. However, I continue to believe that this fellow should not be feeding "Tom" information as he promised me he would discontinue doing.

"Tom" continues to use my name in posts that really have nothing to do with me and he attributes "ranting elitist" to me, which is a term first used by Bob Bisno.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: