Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Guess I Am Gullible

I guess I am the most gullible person around. But I don't mind.

I am taking someone's word as the truth, even though I am about the only one I know who has believes this fellow.

Perhaps I want people to be honest and I am thinking that this one person has been honest with me, even though it seems more likely than not that I have been played.

I am still having some fun, though. If I am the jester, the fool, the believer of the unbelievable, then that is my own issue.

I'd like to consider most people as being honest. With some dealings at length with a certain person, I have always tried my best to believe him. So many others have stated to me that I am a fool, and perhaps I am. But I still hold out a small bit of hope that this particular fellow is honest with me.

This fellow needs to be thought of as honest, because of the business he is in. If I have been suckered, I hope others haven't been suckered, to. Especially if it deals with large sums of money.

I am going to continue to believe that this particular fellow is on the up and up. I hope for both of our sakes, he is truthful.

Happy New Year!

No comments: