Thursday, January 24, 2008

Humor From Mac or Channel

Well the fellow has created quite a funny piece this time where not only does she mess with what I have written, she has continued to mislead everyone who reads that troublesome blog.

I still don't know if you-know-who is Mac Panoramic or perhaps someone who possibly could have had a channel with a similar name.

It really doesn't matter though. It seems she is one of my regular readers, so thank you for that.

Of course I am not opposed to Mike Rosenthal's building three single-family houses on the three lots currently zoned as R1. T. is having fun and I got the joke.

But as a supporter of Bob, how come Mike can offer three wonderful multi-story, single-family houses, with two-car garages, and sitting on lots not less than 5,000 square feet, for only just over $406.35 per square foot, when Bob will charge at least $500.00 per square foot for his smallest unit where the only interior walls will be for the indoor personal stress relieving unit?

Even the Senior units at Arlington and Sepulveda, in Torrance are going for just about $466.67 per square foot. Bob doesn't seem willing to sell his smallest unit for even that low of a price.

T. is really the only one who seems to be writing anything in favor oh a large development of condos on Western Avenue. Where are all the sites where people have guts enough to identify themselves and their support for Bob's weapon of mass development?

Well, I continue to find that I am having such an effect on "Mac" or "channel", or whoever it is who is writing as a gutless, fearful, sarcastic, and diminished capacity author.

So here I am, Mark Wells, the real person. I do not object to Mike R. building at least three beautiful single-family houses on the property he owns in San Pedro.

I suppose IF Mike gets at least part of his way, a certain supporter of Bob's may even buy yet another condo to rent out, as he has done for years.

Of course you all know that San Pedro's own Rudy Svornich has lobbied for both Bob and Mike, it appears. I guess once you serve the public as a Councilman, you can be served by the same folks once you leave office, and for the rest of your life.

Sorry to have to cut this short, "Mac", "Channel", or whoever, but I have better things to do and I shouldn't waste any more of my time.

No comments: