Sunday, February 24, 2008

Was You Know Who really You Know Who?

I may have been royally had, but I am not that upset about it.

I really continue to think and feel that you know who is not the you know who other people are telling me that you know who really is.

I have written directly to you know who, but I haven't received a reply yet. Perhaps I'll try to comment on you know who's blog and see if it get printed or rejected.

It could be that you know who is no longer going to write because of a certain intermediary's recent passing away. Then that would give you know who a reason to have folks think he really is the recently departed, but I am thinking and feeling that the two persons are not one in the same.

I could be very wrong, and that makes me sad. Not because I would have been proven wrong, but I was able to talk and discuss many issues with the fellow who recently passed away.

And boy, could he and I share some unbelieveable stories, with the conditions we both had and how certaing things were almost too tough to control. But that is another story.

So if you know who is still out there, I hope he is not hiding behind the fact that an acquaintenance to both of us has met his untimely end, with so many more things to consider, debate, and discuss.

No comments: