Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shemp's Comment

"Shemp53" left a comment on a post on my Ponte Vista blog that would surely be found to be slanderous and would have done harm to an innocent individual.

"Shemp53" also doesn't seem to realize that others may be put in jeopardy for publishing items that cannot be proven by this blogger, nor do I wish to use unfounded statements.

However, I have always stated that I would publish all comments. I never stated on which blog I would publish those statements.

I decided to edit the comments from "Shemp53" because that individual offered no actual, verifiable proof or statements from particular individuals to support the allegations made in the comments.

"Shemp53 has left a new comment on your post "A Political Endorsement Specifically Relating to Ponte Vista":

I played football under XXXXXX at XXXXXXX He was a XXXXXXXX there and was having sex with XXXXXXXX another student in my class!

XXXXXXXX is scum."

No comments: